The Administrative Department consists of three full-time and one part-time employees that handle daily operations of the Exeter Township Office.
-- Township Manager/Secretary-Treasurer
-- Business/Personnel Administrator
-- Finance Manager
-- Assistant Secretary
-- part-time Administrative Secretary
The Administrative Staff handles the following:
1. Direct incoming telephone calls to the appropriate department.
2. Sewer and recycling bills
3. Communication with the Board of Supervisors
4. All general correspondence are kept on file in this office
5. All accounting functions
6. Township Minutes and Ordinances are housed and maintained
7. Township's recycling program coordination (pick-up schedules
and informational pamphlets are available in the Township office)
8. Township newsletter
Each September or October the Board of Supervisors starts the budget process for the upcoming calendar year. The budget is generated and finalized in the Administrative Office and adopted at a December Township Meeting.
For information regarding Township Meetings, please see the Calendar. Board of Supervisors Meetings Minutes and agendas may be found in their document library.