Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content


To file a complaint, please fill out Complaint form.pdfComplaint form.pdf as completely as possible.  Your information will be verified and any incomplete or false submittals will be ignored. Please email to  or return to the township office​

If you have a question or a problem with this form, contact Linda Seltzer at the Engineering office at 610-779-5702.

For an illicit discharge complaint, please fill out this form and email to  or return to the township office.​​