Daniel Boone Homestead
The vision for the project is to solidify the Daniel Boone Homestead as a valued community amenity with natural, historic, recreational, and interpretive experiences for all visitors to enjoy.
Main Project Goals:
1. Preserve and Enhance this Historical Experience/Promote the Historic Core;
2. Expand Recreational (passive) Opportunities;
3. Assess Natural Features and Site Hydrology to Create Community Attraction;
4. Protect Natural Resources and Address Stormwater Issues;
5. Address Site Circulation and Parking Improvements.
The Daniel Boone Homestead property is located within Exeter Township, and owned and maintained by the Pennsylvania Historical Museum Commission.
RFP Released: July 27, 2020
Pre-Proposal Meeting: August 19, 2020
Last Day for Questions: August 21, 2020
Responses to Questions Due: August 28, 2020 [View Q&A Document Here]
Proposals Due: September 18th, 2020 by 3PM **NOTE, this date has been extended from September 10, 2020.
Request For Proposals (RFP); to request a copy, please send an email request to Laurie Getz.
Virtual Pre-Proposal Meeting
Virtual Pre-Proposal Meeting Presentation
Daniel Boone Homestead Visitor Guide
Daniel Boone Homestead Brochure
Aerial Photo of Daniel Boone Homestead
For questions or additional information, please contact:
Laurie Getz or Will Brugger